Ohana® Cornwall Surf and Yoga Holidays in Newquay
Re-energise your body and mind with the ultimate adventure and wellness experience in the most idyllic surf and yoga setting in the UK
Ohana’s® Surf and Yoga package is one of our most popular and enjoyed combos. Yoga and surfing are the perfect pair, as you enjoy re-aligning your body and mind after an exciting day of surfing.
The rugged and picturesque Cornish coastline is known as the UK’s surfers paradise and it is not hard to see why. Regardless of your experience in surfing or yoga, our team have the skills and expertise to help you kickstart a lifelong surfing romance or take your current surfing level to new heights, while energizing your body and mind through the power of yoga.
Our Surf and Yoga packages are tailored to your specific goals and length of stay in Cornwall. Our yoga sessions cater for all levels and are taught in groups. Choose between group surf lessons or private 1:1/private group surf classes. Ohana® Surf and Fitness provide all equipment needed for your surf and yoga classes.
Our Surf and Yoga Packages are not all-inclusive retreats. Once your yoga and surf lessons are finished, the rest of the day is yours to relax with your favourite book or explore all that Cornwall has to offer at your own leisure. With that being said, our team will be more than happy to help you enhance your holiday package with additional activities, please see below. Various accommodation options are also available.
About Your Surf Coach
Tehillah McGuinness is a South African Pro-Surfer and founder of Ohana® Surf and Fitness. Ohana® Surf and Fitness brings together two of her great loves. One as a former long-distance Olympic-hopeful runner and one as a Pro Ranked UK and European Tour Surfer.
Tehillah is a sponsored athlete, celebrity fitness trainer and motivational speaker. Tehillah has studied and worked internationally in the health and fitness industry for over ten years. All surf and exercise packages reflect Tehillah’s personal formula for a life of wellness and happiness.
At Ohana® Surf and Fitness, our team of internationally qualified surf coaches are also all qualified lifeguards. Each member of our team excels at introducing others to the exhilarating sport of surfing in a relaxed and professional environment.
We are also blessed to have a highly experienced team of in-house fitness professionals, ranging from outstanding personal trainers, yoga instructors, STOTT Pilates instructors, qualified dietitians and life coaches.
Your Ohana® Cornwall Surf and Yoga Package
All you need to know when booking your exciting surf and yoga holiday experience on the Cornish Coast
- Contact us to book
- Custom designed surf and yoga packages, tailored to your goals and length of stay
- Flexible surf and yoga lesson start times
- Surf lessons include theory & practical tuition with pro surfer & surf coach, Tehillah McGuinness
- Typical surf lesson duration is 2-3 hours. All equipment included. You are welcome to use your own equipment if desired
- Group surf lessons or private surf lessons available
- 1 hour group yoga classes with a qualified yoga instructor
- All ages and levels of surfing and yoga experience welcome
- Speak to one of our team about enhancing your package with e-bike adventures, coasteering, climbing, catamaran cruises, snorkelling excursions, spa treatments and more
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]