Ohana® Fuerteventura Private Surf Lessons in Corralejo
Learn to surf or hone your skills on some of the very best waves in Europe. Receive expert instruction, guidance and advice from our team of internationally qualified surf instructors.
At Ohana® Surf and Fitness, we offer both group surf lessons and private surf lessons. Private lessons are the best way to make the most progress over a short period of time. Experience the best waves that Europe has to offer, with the luxury of having your own private surf coach to help you achieve all your surfing goals on a one-to-one basis or with your loved ones.
Our private surf lessons take place in a friendly, fun and relaxed environment and typically last for around 2-3 hours. Ohana® Surf and Fitness provide all the equipment needed for your surf lessons and you are welcome to use your own equipment, depending on your preference.
Private lessons are open to surfers of all ages and ability levels. Our passionate team love to show newcomers the ropes, while also having the expertise to help experienced surfers fine-tune their skills in paradise.
Speak to our team about enhancing your package with catamaran cruises, luxury beach picnics, e-bike adventures, dune buggy tours, snorkelling excursions, yoga and more! Please see below.
About Your Surf Coach
Meet Tehillah McGuinness, a South African pro-surfer, middle and long-distance national running Champion and founder of Ohana® Surf & Fitness. Tehillah is a sponsored athlete, who formerly placed top in the South African Surf Championships and ranked as high as #3 on the UK Pro Surf Tour as well as top 10 on the European Longboard Rankings.
Tehillah has vast experience teaching surfing to groups of all sizes and surfing abilities. Within a private lesson, you are guaranteed to either be on your own with your surf coach, a loved one(s) or friends. Either way, Tehillah and her team are known for providing exceptionally attentive tuition.
Our entire team have spent a lifetime in the sea, clocking up hours upon hours of surfing the waves of Fuerteventura. That said, all our instructors know what it’s like to be a beginner, which is why we put a huge focus on mastering the basics first.
Not only are all of our surf coaches at Ohana® Surf and Fitness internationally qualified instructors, they are also qualified lifeguards. Together they have vast experience in teaching both the mental and physical components of surfing.
Your Ohana® Private Surfing Holiday Experience
All you need to know when booking your exciting private surf lesson package in the Canary Islands
- Contact us to book
- Includes exclusive theory & practical tuition with pro surfer & surf coach, Tehillah McGuinness
- All ages and levels of surfing experience welcome
- Video analysis available
- Lessons tailored to your surfing ability and goals, with special focus on overcoming mental barriers in the surf
- All equipment provided – surfboard, wetsuit, leash and wax. You are also welcome to use your own equipment
- Typical duration: 2-3 hours
- Transport to and from the surf spot
- Flexible lesson start times
- Speak to one of our team about enhancing your package with e-bike tours, yoga, Pilates, personal training, luxury beach picnics, catamaran cruises, dune buggy tours, snorkelling excursions, spa treatments and more.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]