Ohana® Fuerteventura Surf and Pilates Holidays in Corralejo
A sun holiday with a difference. Spend your days learning to surf on some of Europe’s best waves, while training your body and mind through expertly guided pilates movement classes.
Fuerteventura has become a real haven for fitness lovers. The mixture of beautiful sunshine, amazing waves, positive energy and like-minded people makes the island a fitness enthusiast’s dream. Enjoy tailor-made Surf and Pilates packages in one of the most idyllic locations in the world.
It’s no surprise why surfers of all levels place Pilates at the center of their fitness routine. Surfing is an incredibly fun, yet demanding sport and combining a low-impact practice such as Pilates, helps to build total body strength, flexibility and mobility in a safe manner.A Surf and Pilates holiday experience is a surefire way to kickstart a lifelong passion for both disciplines.
Our Surf and Pilates packages are tailored to your goals and length of stay on the island. Our reformer and mat Pilates sessions cater for all levels and are taught in small groups, with the option of private tuition. Choose between group surf lessons or private 1:1/private group surf classes. Ohana® Surf and Fitness provide all equipment needed for your surf and Pilates classes.
Our Surf and Pilates packages are not all-inclusive retreats. Once your Pilates and surf lessons are finished, the rest of the day is yours to relax with your favourite book on the beach or take in the island at your own leisure. Speak to our team about enhancing your package with additional activities. Various accommodation options are also available.
About Your Surf Coach
Tehillah McGuinness is a South African Pro-Surfer and founder of Ohana® Surf and Fitness. Ohana® Surf and Fitness bring together her two loves. One, which developed as a former long-distance Olympic-hopeful runner and one as a Pro Ranked UK and European Tour Surfer.
Surf lessons are provided by Tehillah and our team of amazing surf instructors. Our passionate team have grown up in the water, with decades of surfing experience and coaching between them. Our team love helping surfers of all levels of ability.
Pilates classes are lead by our in-house expert, Janique McGuinness. Janique is the Founder and CEO of ‘Janique Pilates’. She is a STOTT-qualified instructor with years of coaching experience. Janique is passionate about spreading the benefits of Pilates to people of all ages and abilities.
Not only are all of our surf coaches at Ohana® Surf and Fitness internationally qualified instructors, they are also qualified lifeguards. Together they have vast experience in teaching both the mental and physical components of surfing.
Your Ohana® Fuerteventura Surf and Pilates Package
All you need to know when booking your exciting Surf and Pilates holiday experience in the Canary Islands
- Contact us to book
- Custom designed surf and Pilates packages, tailored to your goals and length of stay
- Flexible surf and Pilates lesson start times
- Surf lessons include theory & practical tuition with pro surfer & surf coach, Tehillah McGuinness
- Typical surf lesson duration is 2-3 hours. All equipment included. You are welcome to use your own equipment if desired
- Group surf lessons or private surf lessons available
- 1-hour group or private Pilates classes with a qualified STOTT instructor
- All ages and levels of surfing and Pilates experience welcome
- Speak to one of our team about enhancing your package with e-bike adventures, catamaran cruises, luxury beach picnics, dune buggy tours, yoga, personal training, snorkelling excursions, spa treatments and more
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]